<VV> Strange Question

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 22:30:31 EDT 2021

My 1958 Champion applications reference says the '53 Plymouth should take a
J-11.  It is a 14mm, 3/8 reach plug.  They cross it to AC numbers 46, 46X,
and 46-Commercial.  They give several Autolite numbers as well, but probably
not useful information.  These were used in a lot of places.  The parts guy
should be able to cross it to something he has or can get.

Jim Becker