<VV> Vair Vs. Pinto

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 01:36:41 EDT 2021

                                B"H
Back in 2011 while stopped at a red light in my 69 Monza coupe, I was violently rear ended by 2 nasty women.   The impact was so hard that the block was cracked and thd car couldn't be saved, the entire rear section of the body was crunched like wadded tinfoil.
Thank G-d I was unhurt,  I was wearing my shoulder belt.
I shudder to think of the inferno had I been in a Pinto.
What happened to me is not only a kindness from the Creator but speaks for the safety of the Corvair's design...I don't hesitate to tell everyone that the Late Corvair was one of safest cars built in the Sixties.
Bill Hershkowitz 66 Monza Sport Sedan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android