<VV> Vair Vs. Pinto

N2VZD TIM n2vzd at aol.com
Tue Oct 26 05:58:54 EDT 2021

Back in the 60's I bought a 63 coupe from insurance co cheap that had hit a bridge at hi speed. Front was flatend , ball joints ripped apart , unbelievable damage to gas tank which did not rupture..no sharp edges. The guy walked with only a broken nose and back ache. This car only had less than 10,000 miles gave me nice black interior and perfect 102 4spd.. I bought a few interesting wrecks over the years for parts.  I had corvairs as lot cars on a farm and did lots of "unsafe " maneuvers with no injuries..
Regards, Tim Colson    C N Y C C