<VV> Wonky Spyder

corvair at frontiernet.net corvair at frontiernet.net
Fri Sep 17 18:42:28 EDT 2021

Thanks, Tim. I was thinking of going that route.  Do you know the asking price?

On Friday, September 17, 2021, 5:16 PM, N2VZD TIM via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:

There is a rebuilt real nice Corsa 180 motor available ALL new stuff,everything you can think off , including Clutch , Flywheel and pressure plate. Carb and turbo rebuilt. All tuned in by bench running. Has Clarks pan also. It is in Utica NY. I built it a couple years ago for him , but he ended up not needing it after all.A top notch way to go if you need a like new turbo motor. Regards , Tim Colson