<VV> Smitty

Hubert Smith vairologist at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 09:41:58 EDT 2022

Any reports of my demise are somewhat exaggerated.  This is evidenced by my continued waking up in the morning.  I have been going through my Tony list trying to determine which one you might be.  Help me narrow it down by including a geanetic map or what country you live in.      (Please note my server is now gmail).      Smitty

Sent from my iPad