<VV> Early ('64) Powerglide conversion

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 10 07:36:01 EST 2022

 I've done a few of these over the years. They were all late models. It's a considerable amount of work. However, these were the other way PG to stick. The whole powertrain must be removed. All the bits in the tunnel must be swapped. Then a fair amount of interior has to be removed or changed including the carpet and dashboard. Almost always there the "while I'm in there" jobs that crop up as you go. It can take days to complete so if you're paying someone to do take this into consideration.Paul Fox