<VV> Corvairs at Mecum

Grant gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 12 12:26:42 EST 2022

My experience recently helping several buyers from Mecum indicates they are definitely a Buyer Beware organization and should be avoided unless you are in person to inspect the car and get the particulars. I just re-rebuilt a carb and turbo for a buyer that was a horror show in what looked like a nice Corsa convertible that turned out to have a lot of rust and hidden damage. This is the second similar order in the past month. It's good that they are bringing good prices and sad that some are being flipped by unscrupulous sellers,
Grant