<VV> Hot starting

Grant gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 17 13:22:01 EST 2022

Here are some ideas:
Leaking choke pull offs or choke flaps being pulled shut for some other reason (not sure what is meant by them being disconnected), but they should be propped open to be sure
Heavy carb float or adjustment not letting fuel shut off when needed
Partially plugged fuel line that will supply enough only at cold idle (chased this problem for weeks)
Bad new coil
Too many turns in on the idle speed screw

Good luck
Grant