<VV> High Speed Stall Torque Converter

Juno Mail bmoneill at juno.com
Tue Jan 18 11:53:19 EST 2022

I have just finished working on a 1965 110HP Glide car.  I installed a high speed torque converter.In reverse there is no movement of the car until I give it a little throttle.  This is what I expected.  What I didn’t expect was that in Drive the car still moves forward without any throtleexcept the idle.  I have no experience with high speed stall converters but this seems strange.  Any info/help?