<VV> What WAGON only item(s) will I be needing, if any, to swap EM to Wagon complete Heater duct work?

Tony . ottawacorvairguy at yahoo.ca
Sun Jan 23 10:58:18 EST 2022

What WAGON only item(s) will I be needing, if any, to swap EM to Wagon complete Heater duct work? (I need EVERYTHING from engine compartment to under the dash)
I haven't looked yet. But I strongly believe that I have all the parts from an EM heating system. (IF NOT RUSTED OR DAMAGED)
What I don't know is what parts might be different and will only be found on a wagon.
If I had to guess I would think the duct work under the car might be longer for a wagon.
I'm not sure the box with the blower motor is the same for EM and Wagon?
My hope is that I have everything and I can use it all from an EM.

Thanks for you help,Tony