<VV> Trailering a convertible

Tom Berg thesuperscribe at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 11:50:35 EST 2022

 Years ago I hauled our Monza convert 2,000 miles nose forward (engine aft) on a Penske open trailer. No problem.
--Tom in Ohio
    On Monday, January 31, 2022, 08:17:01 AM EST, Mike Stillwell via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:

I’ve trailered fairly often for 22 years, and I’ve never put the car on engine first. No problems, even when we had to panic stop at 75 when the semi driver in front of us fell asleep and almost flipped over.
 If you put it far enough forward you will be fine.

Mike
YS-117

Sent from my iPhone