<VV> Main Seal

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Jul 4 20:35:57 EDT 2022

I assume you have a leak and want the seal to swell a little and stop the leak.  The old school thing to use was a few ounces of brake fluid, it would help condition the seals - but this generally only worked on a seal that had hardened from age.  If it's a newly installed seal I doubt it would help but it shouldn't make anything worse.

--Bryan