<VV> wiring diagram for bench start corvair engine

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Jul 6 10:36:07 EDT 2022

Hi Don,

I don't know that I've seen a wiring diagram, but I know several folks have done one and I think they just referred to the shop manual.  It should be fairly straightforward if you have an extra ignition switch, make a little bracket and wire it up per the diagram.  I think all you should need for the switch is the supply from the battery, start, and run circuits.  On the engine side you'll need the starter and ignition coil connections.  Hopefully someone will correct me if I missed something.

--Bryan