<VV> wiring diagram for bench start corvair engine

gw gergwerks at comcast.net
Wed Jul 6 10:54:22 EDT 2022

I hook battery cables up, then a long test lead with alligator clips on each end to connect battery + to coil +.

Last item is a remote start button connected across the battery + and the switch terminal of the starter solenoid. Most parts stores carry a remote start button.

Simply remove coil test lead to kill engine.

Thanks,

Greg