<VV> Looking for a Carter YH Float

Jim corvair at frontiernet.net
Thu Jul 7 14:38:15 EDT 2022

Does anyone have a source for Carter YH floats?  Mine developed a leak.  The
car wouldn't stay running, the exhaust was very rich, and then I saw
gasoline dribbling out of the rear of the carb.  After I took the top of the
carb off and removed the float, I shook it.  Slosh, slosh.

California Corvair Parts has used ones.  Clark's doesn't have either used or
new.  I just sent an email to  <https://www.carbkits.com/> Carb / Carburetor
Kits | Rebuild Kits | Holley, Mikuni, Weber, and More (carbkits.com) but
haven't had a reply yet.  They list Corvair carb rebuild kits, including the
YH.

Jim Bartasevich