<VV> 140 blown head

John Beck jb30343 at windstream.net
Mon Jul 25 10:37:00 EDT 2022

Don't want to jump in on any pending deals but if someone is in need of
140 heads, I have a pair that I think are in OK shape.  The came off of
a running car I bought about 40 years ago. It was a 180 Corsa that had
been converted to 140.  I pulled them off when I changed the engine back
and they've been sitting on the shelf ever since. --J.B.