<VV> Source of Late model drivers door glass

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Mar 2 19:04:05 EST 2022

I'm fairly sure they were two separate options, and if you got a/c tinted windows were required but not vice versa.  So while unlikely, I think it's possible your car has tinted glass.  The way to check is put a piece of plain paper halfway behind the glass and see if the glass has a bluish tinge (it's not really tinted by today's standards, but it is obvious with this test).  The other thing you could do is decode the options line on the body tag using Kent Sullivan's excellent reference at http://www.corvairkid.com/.

--Bryan