<VV> Source of Late model drivers door glass

Chuck Kamas ckamas at dslextreme.com
Wed Mar 2 18:29:45 EST 2022

I have gotten several offers for used glass from members! Thank you very
much. However, they all ask if I had tinted or clear glass and I am not
sure. Correct me if I am wrong, but only the vairs with AC had tinted
windows in 1966? Mine is a 2 door corsa that did not have AC.  So I am
assuming that I want the non-tinted windows?

Thanks!

Chuck