<VV> Rebuild recommendations please

Matt patiomatt at aol.com
Sun Mar 13 01:47:00 EST 2022

Welcome to the World of Corvairs! CORSA is the International  Association of Corvair owners with over 100 chapters worldwide! (http://corvair.ORG ).  There you can find a chapter local to you. They will know who can help you.

Where are you and the car located?  Then we can help!

Matt Nall
Sea Mountain
SW  Oregon Coast

Sent from Mail for Windows