<VV> Helicoil Advice

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Thu May 12 03:54:07 EDT 2022

Sounds like you have more wrong than just rotors and pads! Modern
rubber brake hoses have a membrane inside that is supposed to stop water
getting into the fluid through the rubber. Unfortunately, this lining
often causes a blockage inside the hose. It will either cut off the
supply to the caliper or act as a one-way valve, causing the brakes to
stick on. But if you bled the brakes, I guess they can't be completely
blocked?