<VV> Wolf Enterprises is back up and running

Grant gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 2 13:10:02 EDT 2022

Just a note to let folks know that we came though Ian without much damage and have power and internet service now, so almost back to normal business by Monday other than catching up on orders. I also want to thank the many folks who came through for us with offers to purchase cores with over 100 on the way. So, we are good for at least until the end of the year as long as core returns continue to come in.
Grant Young