<VV> 63 Corvair windshield

William Hubbell whubbell at umich.edu
Sat Oct 8 06:31:33 EDT 2022

You can also try Auto City Classic.  As an added bonus, they can add date coding to your glass, for an additional charge, if you do desire it.

https://www.autocityclassic.com/1960-1964-2-door-coupe-500-jobs-0527-700-0727-monza-0927-spider-0627/

Bill

On Oct 8, 2022, at 1:07 AM, Frank DuVal via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:

Good news, all early windshields are the same EXCEPT the station wagon.

DW585 is the NAGS part number. Sometimes listed without the D, as in W585.

Only for information I also listed the other numbers:

The station wagon is DW613, the FC is DW616 and the late models (all) is DW659

Call local shops, some have old inventory, or know someone who does.

Clarks and Google next.

Or someone on VV might have a used one. Also check the two forums.

Frank DuVal