<VV> article in Dean's Garage

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Mon Feb 27 02:12:18 EST 2023

No idea where these were before, I only got involved in the Corvair
community around 2012.
And being in SoCal, haven't made it to many of the conventions. (was
able to combine a vacation in 2016 to catch the Springfield event)
Anyway, Dean's Garage is a really neat site, and the recent Corvair
content is just a bonus!