<VV> Report - 2023 CORSA Chula Vista Convention

Tom Berg thesuperscribe at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 2 22:43:14 EDT 2023

 Carl,
Thanks, first of all, for traveling so far to attend the convention. I only had to drive up from central Ohio USA, and because Wisconsin is my home state, it was doubly enjoyable to journey to the Dells and attend some of the convention's attractions (especially the cars -- would that my '64 Monza looked half as good!).
Next year's convention is in Dayton, Ohio, and my club (Mid-Ohio Vair Force) will help out. I noted your suggestions and maybe Kevin Clark and others from the Dayton CC will take you up on your offer. If so, you'll have to suffer another 17-plus-hour airplane ride, but we'll shake your hand and offer you a cold local brew.
--Tom BergDelaware, Ohio