<VV> Chula Vista Convention "report"

Terry Kalp tkalp at cox.net
Fri Jun 30 23:29:45 EDT 2023

I was one of the five, even though I have not been active on VirtualVairs for awhile.  Agree that having Carl make a presentation would be a excellent idea.  He is very knowledgeable and a entertaining speaker.  Maybe the meeting should be expanded to include all social media Corvair group members.

Terry Kalp
Wichita, KS