<VV> Convention registration

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Fri Mar 3 19:44:10 EST 2023

Earlier today I called the phone number for convention registration listed
in the March Communique, 844-240-4922.

After almost an hour of listening to advertising for Chula Vista Resort I
finally got through to a human being.

Unfortunately, this person had never heard ofCORSA, Corvairs in Dairyl;and,
and the Booking code did not come up.

After another 20 minutes or so waiting for the "Desk" to pick u-p, I was
informed it would be best to try again later.

Tonight I tried again. After listening to all the automated BS I finally got
through to the actual "Desk".

This person knew about the convention, and would be happy to book me a room.

I asked for Tuesday night checking out Saturday.

They said WEDNESDAY and Thursday would be $139 per night, and Fri and Sat
would be $159 per night.

I tried getting through to them I wanted Tuesday checking out Saturday, and
they repeated the same Wed Thurs Fri Sat rates

I said the advertised rates are supposed to be $129 per night.

He replied that there are NO $129 rates for the Corvair Convention.

Looks like I am going to have to find other vacation plans for this year.

I certainly do not have the patience to deal with this.

Gary Swiatowy