<VV> ANCO vs TRICO wiper blade assemblies

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 5 17:52:14 EST 2023

I see that Clarks no longer carries C849 wiper blade refills which would work with either TRICO or ANCO style blades. C849T, which is available, only works for TRICO style according to the catalog, not ANCO.
How do I tell what style (TRICO or ANCO) blade assemblies I have on my cars?
Thank you!
-- Doug Mackintosh Corsa member since 1996 Corsa/NC member since 1996, Virtual Vairs member Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on