<VV> Convention registration

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 23:48:20 EST 2023

Maybe something got fixed in the last week.  I called in this evening.
The whole call was 14 minutes, 6 listening to the recording and 8
talking with a real person.  I provided the Booking Code and got the
reservation at the published rate.  No problem.  They required prepay
for one night, so have your credit card in hand.

Jim Becker