<VV> Corsa Communique

Trey Bosson corvairbo at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 17:45:13 EDT 2023

 something you can do.. contact nursing homes,hospitals,high school college auto body and mechanical repair shops get them to those who may not know about corvairs try and spread the love 4 corvairs trey bosson     On Monday, March 20, 2023, 01:43:28 PM EDT, Kurt Guttensohn via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:

 A few people have reached out about these, so going to call them claimed. Thank you all. -Kurt
  On Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 11:21:13 AM CDT, Kurt Guttensohn via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:

 Hi all,Cleaning up and came a cross a few old Corsa Communique from August 2009 through December 2012.I hate to throw them away.  If anyone is interested let me know.  Happy to send them to you if you want to pay the shipping.Contact Kurt at rizakoyt at yahoo.com
Thanks!-Kurt