<VV> your trans inquiry posted to Virtual Vairs

Mark Plucenik markplucenik at verizon.net
Thu Nov 2 19:44:33 EDT 2023

I’ve removed the transaxle again. I do believe the 3rd  4th  shift fork fell down and was not engaged with the cover.  Friday I will try again to get it on with both forks engaged.  I’m in Dover DE if anyone close wants to check it out.  I have used grease to hold the forks in place before with “OK” results.  Wondering about using a drop of the gel, super glue to hold them.  I would think this would pop loose easy enough but hold long enough to get it together.  Also, if I tried the super glue , put it on the round end of the forks (cover side} and slide the forks onto the shaft in 1 piece.   Any thoughts?   Again, a very small amount of glue.

                                                                                                     Thanks again,  Mark

                                                                                                     Cell   302 943 1960