<VV> your trans inquiry posted to Virtual Vairs

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Nov 3 09:56:16 EDT 2023

Hi Mark,

It's been a while since I've had one of those covers off, but I don't think I used any sort of glue, but if you want to go that way maybe a dab of Permatex would work as well.  You also might get the trans oriented so the cover goes slightly up and the forks won't fall out of the cover, rather than trying to retain the forks and lower the cover onto the transmission.

--Bryan