<VV> Need cores and parts - adv

Grant gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 13 09:10:41 EDT 2023

Hi can use a lot of good Rochester cores and many, many, many floats of any year. A significant number of cores arrive with bad ones and the few folks who strip carbs and sell the parts are wanting crazy prices for untested ones that I cannot afford to pay and still provide a decent price for the end product. Please check your stash and drop me a note so we can keep the carbs flowing. Unless the supply improves, I will be forced to change ot a business model of only rebuilding customer supplied carbs. Thanks to anyone who can help,
Grant Young, Wolf Enterprises