<VV> LM trans question

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Oct 30 20:11:14 EDT 2023

Hi Mark,

I'd try at least a couple of the previous suggestions first - disconnect the coupler and see if you can shift the trans through the gears by hand, then if that works loosening the coupler and see if you can get more rotation first.  I know you said you rebuilt the shift tube assembly, but if you didn't replace the coupler and pin then that might also be your trouble.  With only two gates side to side, getting a 3 speed to work is much easier than a four.

--Bryan