<VV> Looking for a Corvair person in Ohio

Grant gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 2 13:24:45 EDT 2024

Hi, I have been trying to contact a Tammy Reimann in Spencerville, Ohio. No responses through ebay or telephone message that have been left. She apparently owns a LM turbo car for which I supplied a carburetor (with proof of delivery) but for which she no longer recognizes the credit card payment that was made for it according to her card service. I hope this is a misunderstanding, but can't afford to lose that kind of money. So if you have her in your club, please mention this to her so it can be resolved peacefully.
Thanks, Grant