<VV> Electric Fuel Pumps

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Apr 12 14:08:11 EDT 2024

Hi Fred,

I have an Airtex E8016S on a 110, as far as I know all the late model pumps are the same for all engines.  FWIW, we've spun the 110 to 6k with this pump feeding it, no issues.  It's rated at 2.5 to 4.5 PSI and 30 GPH.

The shop manual says 4 to 5 PSI and 1 pint in 40 seconds, that translates to 11 GPH.

Based on the above, I'd expect that Airtex to work fine on any mostly stock Corvair engine.

--Bryan