<VV> "Racing" Carbs for sale or trade - adv

Grant gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 25 16:37:54 EDT 2024

I have a set of 4 primary late carburetors that someone sent for rebuild from a project 140 car they acquired without realizing the venturies had been bored out to the throttle plate size. The also have relocated jets. As these are not good for a daily driver the project car is to become, I am offering them - 4 bowls and tops or just the 4 bowls - for sale on the cheap or as a swap for some late model carb bodies. Just drop me a note if interested.
Thanks, Grant