[1969] Mark Ellis Award

sarahvair at juno.com sarahvair at juno.com
Tue Nov 11 18:46:29 EST 2008

Hi All,
I have had several emails from a lot of this group.  The Board is also receiving email regarding the Mark Ellis Award.
Our esteemed President, Marvin Crook, has been away from home since last weekend with no email access.  I have spoken with him on a daily basis since Saturday when we heard what was happening with Mark.  Eve asked us not to say anything as she wanted to announce what was happening to all of you.
Marvin is cutting his trip short and will be home sometime today.  Eve has asked several things of Marvin and myself regarding the 69 Club.  We will adhere to her wishes and Marvin will share them with you when he gets home.
I was waiting for Marvin to post something about the proposed Mark Ellis Award which he will do.  In the meantime, please hold tight and wait for Marvin's email.
You all are a wonderful group of people and I am proud to call of you a friend.  Imagine, the love of a car has brought all of us together and Mark, well he has left a huge whole in my heart and life.
Sarah