<CORSA Chapters> Club policy about CORSA

bob.king at purina.com bob.king at purina.com
Wed Nov 30 09:05:22 EST 2005

PCA chapter 190  ,the Phila. club has never had a requirement forcing
members to join Corsa.
We encourage joining, advertise CORSA in our newsletter, but don't require
membership in CORSA.

I have no doubt that I would loose at least 40% of our members if I did.
This has been discussed
on many occasions and we all agreed not to go there.

Many of these non CORSA members have no interest of attending regional ,
Corsa international events and rarely even
come to our club meetings. There are typically about 8-10 members on the
roster for over 10 years
that haven't even been to a meeting.  They help pay the bills with their
membership dues and
that is all we ask. The core group that come to monthly meetings are
probably 90% CORSA members.

Eliminating the non Corsa members would not be in our best intrest.

Bob King