<CORSA Chapters> Club Autocross Corvair

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Apr 6 20:43:49 EDT 2006

I thought Jim brought up some good points about the legalities of the
car.  I'd guess that wear and tear costs wouldn't be too bad as long as
you keep the car close to stock - which would also make it a draw for
other folks in your club.  After all, it doesn't matter what you're
going to use it for when rebuilding the suspension.  Generally I'd sum
up the car prep itself as:

  - Make it look presentable
  - Keep the list of modifications short
  - Focus on competition with each other

Let us know how it works out.  Good luck!
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa