<CORSA Chapters> Club Autocross Corvair

Brown, David David.Brown at bsci.com
Sun Apr 9 16:34:58 EDT 2006

Good points on EM vs LM.  Actually, I would rather delay the project
until we find a suitable LM, but other members thought our EM w/64 susp.
would be good as it was all we have right now to work with.
Unfortunately, we scrapped out a mildly rusty 66 500 coupe last year
that would have been ideal (Murphy's law).  Thanks also for your other
excellent points.  I have added them to our list.
Dave