<CORSA Chapters> Sharing Chapter Members

Vairtec at optonline.net Vairtec at optonline.net
Tue Jan 2 20:07:21 EST 2007

At 03:56 PM 1/2/07, Bryan Blackwell wrote:

>Just a thought, you could send an "e-card" reminder.  I'd do it a few days
>before the actual meeting, since not everyone checks e-mail daily.

The e-card reminder solves only part of the problem.  What it doesn't solve
is the problem of members who do not keep up on their e-mail, nor the
natural tendency for people to forget anything that is not physically in
front of them.  So, we have settled, for now, on sending the newsletter
electronically and a reminder post card by the USPS.

--Bob

Robert W. Marlow
Vairtec at optonline.net