<CORSA Chapters> Corvair at meetings

tim mahler flat6vair at insightbb.com
Thu May 31 21:21:01 EDT 2007

Prairie Capital still does the "Club member of the year" modeled similar to
SCs.  the points have changed, emphasizing driving a Corvair with more
points,  and this year, with a point for wearing a name tag.  This has
survived 4 presidents including me twice.   I have won once, officially,
and maybe a few other times but as president, would not award it to myself.

We get 4-5 Corvairs to most meetings during spring, summer and fall.
Pierson drives his from 3 hours away,  myself am only 25 minutes or so.

As editor, I promised to print any Corvair that was driven to the
meetings -- when we do a show,  its gets tough,  but we only have 15-20
readily shown Corvairs (ok,  25-30 but 10 or more are owned by the same
drivers)

tim mahler
PCCA