<CORSA Chapters> Model Concours Chairperson

JOSEPH DARINSIG joedarinsig at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 27 22:52:12 EST 2008

Tim,
 Thanks for considering me as the new MCC.... Thanks to all who added good comments on my behalf. I know I can assume the duties (if accepted by the Board ,,,,!!??) can add immediate input. Thanks also to Gary Swaitowy, we have been good Corsa friends not only on Models & Toys, but he has been a constant contributor to my "Corvairs In Print" update lists each year !!
 His comments on the Chapters list about the Communique costs: have been right on the "money." There are cost cutting ideas, but mainly to keep the Communique on the excellent level that it has been for now. The Communique is our heart and soul for commnication for all it's members. A quality monthly magazine, with articles/stories to attract attention to all the members. Not getting a "monthly" Communique - is like not getting the daily/evening paper. No matter what type of articles/content/stories, we want to read it and enjoy it - no matter what's printed in it.
 Of course, the articles that we enjoy most are great; the other reading materials are always enjoyable. To this day, I need the printed Communique to read over ( 2-3 times, until done...) and be able to keep the issue for future reading and reference. The online issue is great, but once read what happens, do you delete; or what ???

 Joe D.