<CORSA Chapters> Another Q or two

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Sun Dec 28 20:24:23 EST 2008

Many times,  for local or national events,  the place to start is the local
Visitor & tourism Bureau.   Professionals there to bring in tourism
dollars -- PCCA used them to get hotel bids for a local event that we hoped
to draw from other locals.  For larger events (CORSA regionals and
nationals),  they may even provide sponsorship money.
It does help to have someone who knows how to get sponsors and sales.

Conventions will see more sponsorships.  The 2005 change in the by-laws made
that easier to do, before that,  the by-law verbiage was viewed as being
even more restrictive than what Harry posted.

tim mahler