<CORSA Chapters> [Corsabod] Poll

Bruce Schug bwschug at att.net
Fri Dec 18 09:36:28 EST 2009

> On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 10:11 PM, Corvair Paddy <corvairp at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi George,
>>
>> The ole sales strategy at play within CORSA too, can I get your
>> number and
>> convince you to join ploy.  No, not today, but thank you, I'll
>> watch for the
>> successes from the board and see if they can actually deliver on
>> the please
>> be patient posts for the past several months.  Make me a believer
>> and you
>> make me a member. To bad CORSA doesn't have a lifetime membership
>> or junior
>> membership, I do have a junior I wouldn't mind getting a monthly
>> newsletter
>> to, but I do not personally need one.

*SNIP*

Pete,

I guess you're Corvair Paddy - I hope I have the correct e-mail
address for you.

There are life memberships available. I'm not sure what they cost, but
one of the directors or Harry Jensen could certainly answer that
question. It's probably on the CORSA site too.

I would encourage you to take George up on his offer of a phone
conversation between the two of you. Maybe you could talk things out
over the phone, one-on-one, and better understand each other's point
of view. Maybe you have some misconceptions about CORSA that George
could correct. Maybe George has some misconceptions about CORSA that
you could correct.

I had a similar phone call a few weeks ago from a director about an
issue I'd written about. We ended up talking for probably an hour and
discussed several items of interest to both of us. If you are truly
interested in seeing organized Corvairing survive and seeing it serve
it's members better, I think you owe this to yourself, not to mention
us other Corvair guys who may benefit from your conversation.

I don't know George, but it looks to me as though he is sincerely and
seriously trying to do his job as a director and make CORSA a better
organization for us all. Please try and help him out.

Sincerely,

Bruce

Bruce W. Schug
Treasurer, Membership Chairman