<CORSA Chapters> Combining Chapter and National membership fees; shared databases

Robert Marlow Vairtec at optonline.net
Sat Feb 28 16:35:45 EST 2009

At 11:01 AM 2/28/2009, Bill Hubbell wrote:

>Instead of just bringing up the potential problems with the idea, why not
>also suggest possible solutions, so we can move forward?

Well, it was not my intent to be at all negative, but rather just to
ensure that we think about all the twists and turns.

In particular, I understood fully your point that it would be a
voluntary thing for chapters, not mandatory.  But integrating the
many divergent chapter approaches to dues and dues collections will
be no slam-dunk.

I am no web-geek.  To me, a "cart" is a piece of wood with wheels.  <grin!>

--Bob

Robert W Marlow
Vairtec at optonline.net