<CORSA Chapters> Donna Mae Mimms Award

sarahvair at juno.com sarahvair at juno.com
Mon Oct 26 12:27:57 EDT 2009

Sorry Jaime....
I still stand by Donna Mae was a female and no pink stickers should go on a "guys" award regardless of what class.
As we all know we are trying to save time at banquets and we have so many awards now, we can't justify adding another award in.  There are many more who have passed on ( I know...this was started when she was still alive)  long before Donna Mae that deserve an award and we aren't giving an award out for those.
I still stand by1 pick sticker for fastest time of the day for a lady.