<CORSA Chapters> [Corsabod] FW: Mims Award

Bob Dunahugh yenko108 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 26 10:46:09 EDT 2009

Not wrong but giving them the motion with no backround information doesn't give them an informed voice.  I called several of the people saying no and after they understood the award they were in favor.  If we want the entire membership to vote on everything why do we have a board of directors?  The people who will be winning the award were given the information before the motion was even made.  If they had not been in favor the motion would NOT have been made.  This is NOT a LADIES award only but a racing award.  It will not diminish the Don Yenko award.  Does the Mitchell award diminish the Cole?
Bob