<CORSA Chapters> Lehigh Valley Corvair Club - May Newsletter Attached!

Allan Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Wed May 19 17:06:13 EDT 2021

Hello Everybody,
This email goes out to the members and friends of the Lehigh Valley Corvair Club.

Attached is a copy of our newsletter for May.  Our next meeting is coming up fast - May 26.  Jeff and Dick reached out to the folks at the LANTa center to see if we can meet there, live and in-person, like we used to do before the COVID era.  But we haven't received a reply, so we're going to use freeconferencecall.com once again.

I hope to see you on the computer screen on May 26 and perhaps in-person when we have our June meeting!!

Allan Lacki for LVCC