[FC] 62 Rare 8 Door Corvan For Sale

Thu Apr 17 12:07:00 2003

Thanks Paul, but as much as I caress my Corvairs, they aren't as soft as my
wife, besides she's really cute and smart. The home we are trying to purchase
doesn't have a lot of cubby hole space for parts etc. and while I could
possibly and all likelihood probably take with us, the fact of the matter is
that I lack the time, mechanical ability, and particuarly after the purchase
of our new home the money to make it road worthy. Wouldn't take much, but I
can see it sitting in the garage for another 2 years at least. I'm a pretty
nice guy, but perhaps someone else could give it a better home.

Phil